How To Install HP OfficeJet 3830 Ink Cartridges?
HP OfficeJet 3830 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP OfficeJet 3830 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (52% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (14% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (52% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (53% off retail price)
Save $19.04 (48% off retail price)
Save $0.04 (1% off retail price)
Save $20.04 (48% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (25% off retail price)
How do I change the HP OfficeJet 3830 ink replacement cartridges?
- Make sure your printer is on before opening the cartridge door to access the cartridges.
- Next, remove the cartridge you wish to replace from the printer by gently pushing it downwards.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP OfficeJet 3830 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Finally, install the HP 3830 ink cartridge to the correct cartridge slot until you hear a snap sound, indicating that the cartridge has been installed successfully.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP OfficeJet 3830 use?
- You can use either the standard yield HP OfficeJet 3830 ink cartridge which is the HP 63 ink or the high yield HP 63XL ink cartridges.
- What is the difference between 63 and 63XL ink?
- The high yield HP 63XL ink cartridges have more ink compared to the standard yield HP 63 ink cartridges.