How To Install HP Officejet 4630 Ink Cartridges?
HP Officejet 4630 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Officejet 4630 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to change HP Officejet 4630 ink replacement cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by grasping the handles on both sides of the printer then gently lift it.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just lift and gently push the lid covering it then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 4502 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Officejet 4630 ink cartridge to its respective slot and put the lid back into place to secure the ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then print the alignment page.
Most Common HP Officejet 4630 Ink Cartridge Questions
- What ink does HP Officejet 4630 use?
- You can use either the standard yield HP 61or the high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges in black and tri-color.
- Is HP 61 ink the same as 61XL?
- In terms of size and compatibility, both the standard yield HP 61 and high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges are practically the same and able to work with the same printers. The only difference is that the HP 61XL ink cartridge can print more pages compared to the standard yield HP 61 ink cartridge.