How To Install HP Officejet 4635 Ink Cartridges?
HP Officejet 4635 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Officejet 4635 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to change HP OfficeJet 4635 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- To access the HP 4635 ink cartridges slot, just simply lift the ink cartridge access door by grasping the handles on each side of the printer.
- The HP Officejet 4635 printer ink cartridge carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge from the slot, just gently open the plastic lid covering the ink cartridge then pull it out of the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 4635 ink cartridge replacement. Open it over a sink or garbage can avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP OfficeJet 4635 ink cartridge replacement to its respective slot then close the plastic lid cover of the ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
HP OfficeJet 4635 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP OfficeJet 4635 use?
- You can use either the standard yield HP 61 or the high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges.
- Why does my printer say ink cartridge problem?
- This may be due to the clogged ink or dirt on your cartridge's nozzle. For detailed instructions, click our Troubleshooting Tips.