How To Install HP OfficeJet 4654 Ink Cartridges?
HP OfficeJet 4654 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP OfficeJet 4654 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How to change HP OfficeJet 4654 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, then load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by holding the handles on either side of the printer, then carefully lift it up.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Raise and push the lid covering the cartridge to unlock it. After this, gently pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 4654 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP OfficeJet 4654 cartridge to its respective slot and put the lid cover back into place to lock the ink cartridge into place.
- Close the printer's ink cartridge access door then wait for the printer to print the alignment page. Once done put the alignment page onto the scanner and position it based on the inscribed guide on the glass.
- Put the scanner lid back into place then press OK to finish aligning the ink cartridges.
HP OfficeJet 4654 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Does HP ink work for all HP printers?
- HP has a variety of printer models that offer different functions and features. Therefore, a certain HP ink model will not work on all HP printer models. Ink cartridges that are designed for HP OfficeJet 4654 for example, will not work for an HP Envy 5012 printer and vice versa. To know what type of ink your printer is using, you can check the printer's manual or check the label in front of the existing ink cartridge on your printer. Look for the model code which is usually a set of numbers or a combination of alphanumeric characters. By using this ink cartridge code or model, you'll be able to determine the cartridges that will work on your printer.
- How do I fix incompatible HP ink cartridges?
- There are a lot of factors to consider on why you're getting "Incompatible Ink" message on your printer. First, you have to make sure that you have the correct cartridge for your printer. To verify this, check the printer manual to see the compatible ink for your printer. You can also check the depleted ink cartridge that you are going to replace. It usually comes with a label or sticker with the model number of your printer's ink cartridge. This model number is a combination of alphanumeric characters most of the time. If you are certain that the cartridge you installed is correct, the next step would be to remove the ink cartridge from the printer. Wipe the cartridge electrical circuit with a non-abrasive paper towel or cloth with alcohol, then turn off the printer for 15 minutes. For more detailed information, check our Troubleshooting Tips.
Replacement HP OfficeJet 4654 Ink Cartridges Reviews
So far, ink cartridge worked fine.Review for Replacement HP63XL Color Ink Cartridge - F6U63AN - High YieldCartridge worked fine. Very satisfied.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridge - F6U64AN - High YieldIt has worked out great. Can’t tell the difference!Was this review helpful?
I have always been satisfied ...Review for Replacement HP63XL Color Ink Cartridge - F6U63AN - High YieldI have always been satisfied with the ink I have ordered from Compandsave. Great prices, quality, and quantity of prints. However, on occasion a cartridge is faulty and has to be returned. I am APPALLED that I am being charged a fee to return it! It's not that I ordered the wrong cartridge - it's that it DOES NOT WORK.Not my fault yet I am being penalized. Never have I experienced this before with any product I've ordered from any website. For that reason only, I will be looking for an alternative website to purchase from.Was this review helpful?
may try againReview for Replacement HP 63XL Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 2 - High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Tri-colorlast cartage did not workWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63 Ink XL Combo Pack of 3 Cartridges - High Yield: 2 Black, 1 ColorGreat ink replacement and a great priceWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63 Ink XL Combo Pack of 3 Cartridges - High Yield: 2 Black, 1 ColorOngoing customer who is completely satisfied with product.Was this review helpful?
I am using themright now!Review for Replacement HP 63 Ink XL Combo Pack of 3 Cartridges - High Yield: 2 Black, 1 ColorPrice is great - they work fine!Was this review helpful?
I want to be able to use this product.Review for Replacement HP 63XL Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 2 - High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Tri-colorI have not tried the black cartridge yet, but the color cartridge gives me an error after 1 printing. I get the message to re-insert the cartridge, but it does not work, no matter how many times I do that. I put the old HP cartridge back in thinking it would re-set, but I continue to get the same error message with the Comp and Save cartridge.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63 Ink XL Combo Pack of 3 Cartridges - High Yield: 2 Black, 1 ColorGreat ink both black and color.Was this review helpful?
Met expectations.Review for Replacement HP 63 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack 2: 1 Black and 1 Tri-colorMet expectations.Was this review helpful?