How To Install HP OfficeJet 4654 Ink Cartridges?
HP OfficeJet 4654 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP OfficeJet 4654 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How to change HP OfficeJet 4654 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, then load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by holding the handles on either side of the printer, then carefully lift it up.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Raise and push the lid covering the cartridge to unlock it. After this, gently pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 4654 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP OfficeJet 4654 cartridge to its respective slot and put the lid cover back into place to lock the ink cartridge into place.
- Close the printer's ink cartridge access door then wait for the printer to print the alignment page. Once done put the alignment page onto the scanner and position it based on the inscribed guide on the glass.
- Put the scanner lid back into place then press OK to finish aligning the ink cartridges.
HP OfficeJet 4654 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Does HP ink work for all HP printers?
- HP has a variety of printer models that offer different functions and features. Therefore, a certain HP ink model will not work on all HP printer models. Ink cartridges that are designed for HP OfficeJet 4654 for example, will not work for an HP Envy 5012 printer and vice versa. To know what type of ink your printer is using, you can check the printer's manual or check the label in front of the existing ink cartridge on your printer. Look for the model code which is usually a set of numbers or a combination of alphanumeric characters. By using this ink cartridge code or model, you'll be able to determine the cartridges that will work on your printer.
- How do I fix incompatible HP ink cartridges?
- There are a lot of factors to consider on why you're getting "Incompatible Ink" message on your printer. First, you have to make sure that you have the correct cartridge for your printer. To verify this, check the printer manual to see the compatible ink for your printer. You can also check the depleted ink cartridge that you are going to replace. It usually comes with a label or sticker with the model number of your printer's ink cartridge. This model number is a combination of alphanumeric characters most of the time. If you are certain that the cartridge you installed is correct, the next step would be to remove the ink cartridge from the printer. Wipe the cartridge electrical circuit with a non-abrasive paper towel or cloth with alcohol, then turn off the printer for 15 minutes. For more detailed information, check our Troubleshooting Tips.