HP OfficeJet 5200 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP OfficeJet 5200 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How to Install HP OfficeJet 5200 Ink Cartridge Replacement?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by opening the printer's top cover.
- Lift the lid covering the ink cartridge and then carefully pull the ink cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP OfficeJet 5200 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 5200 ink cartridge to its respective slot and secure it in place by putting the lid back into place.
- Close the printer's top cover.
HP OfficeJet 5200 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does an HP OfficeJet 5200 series use?
- HP OfficeJet 5200 printer is both compatible for the standard yield HP 63 and high yield HP 63XL ink cartridges, which come in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 63 and HP 63XL which can work as replacements of the original HP ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Is it worth buying HP XL ink cartridges?
- Totally! They work the same as the standard HP inks, but can print more pages. With that being said, you don't have to purchase and install a new ink as often as you do if you are using the standard ink. You can also save money from purchasing an XL ink cartridge as the cost of printing per page is definitely way less than the cost per page when using standard ink. All in all, buying an HP XL ink cartridge is definitely worth it.