HP OfficeJet 5255 Ink Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement for HP OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP 5255 ink cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for HP OfficeJet 5255 ink replacement?
- Our replacement HP OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install replacement, remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP 5255 ink cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order HP OfficeJet 5255 cartridges in bulk. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridges that suits you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our HP 5255 ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced HP 5255 ink replacement are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's HP OfficeJet 5255 ink replacement will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
How To Install HP OfficeJet 5255 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP OfficeJet 5255 Ink Cartridges from $21.99
Save $37.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $1.01 (3% off retail price)
Save $56.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $95.00 (47% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $-1.00 (0% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (43% off retail price)
Save $5.00 (18% off retail price)
How to change HP OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, then load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- To open the ink cartridge access door, place your fingers on the handles on either side of the printer, then carefully lift it up.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just simply raise and push the lid covering the cartridge to its end. Then gently pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridge to its respective slot, until it clicks into place. Close the lid to lock the cartridge into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then wait for the printer to print the alignment page. Once done put the alignment page onto the scanner and position it based on the inscribed guide on the glass.
- Put the scanner lid back into place then press "OK" to start aligning the ink cartridges. Press "OK" again once its done with the alignment process.
Most Common HP OfficeJet 5255 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP OfficeJet 5255 use?
- HP OfficeJet 5255 is compatible with standard yield HP 63 black and HP 63 color ink cartridges. It is also compatible with the high yield ink cartridges which are HP 63XL black and HP 63XL color ink cartridges. These high yield ink cartridges contains more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version.
- Does HP ink work for all HP printers?
- HP has a variety of printer models that offers different usage and features. Therefore, a certain HP ink model will not work on all HP printer models. Ink cartridges that are designed for HP OfficeJet 5255 for example will not work for an HP Envy 5012 printer and vice versa. To know what type of ink your printer is using, you can check the printer's manual or look at the label or sticker in front of the existing ink cartridge on your printer. Look for the model code which is usually a set of numbers or a combination of letters and numbers.