HP Officejet 5510 Ink Cartridge Replacement
HP Officejet 5510 Ink Cartridge Replacement from $11.99
Save $80.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (77% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (30% off retail price)
How do I install the ink cartridge in my HP Officejet 5510 All-in-One?
- Turn on your printer. Open the printer’s cartridge door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To remove the cartridge from its slot, press it down lightly and pull it out.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Officejet 5510 All-in-One ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP Officejet 5510 cartridge into its correct slot in an upward angle until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer’s cartridge access door.
HP Officejet 5510 Ink Cartridge Replacement FAQs
- What ink does HP 5510 use?
- HP Officejet 5510 All-in-One printer uses the HP 56 black ink cartridge and HP 57 tri-color ink cartridge. It also uses the HP 58 photo color ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 56 black, HP 57 color, and HP 58 ink cartridge in standard variants. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit our Ink Knowledge Base.