HP Officejet 7310 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Officejet 7310 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $93.19 (80% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (83% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (81% off retail price)
Save $140.16 (81% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (83% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $235.52 (82% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $44.10 (77% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (78% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (40% off retail price)
How to change HP 7310 ink cartridge replacement on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Open the ink cartridge access door by lifting the printer cover.
- Please wait for the printer to turn silent and inactive before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just simply push the latch cover of the cartridge, then carefully pull it out to unfasten the latch. After this, gently pull the ink cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 7310 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Officejet 7310 ink cartridge to its respective slot then put the latch back into place until it locks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door by putting the printer cover back into place.
HP Officejet 7310 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can you use remanufactured ink cartridges in HP printers?
- Yes, you can. CompAndSave's remanufactured or replacement ink cartridges are designed to meet the standard of OEM ink cartridges. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to provide the same quality print as the original brand without paying as much. We also provide a 1-year satisfaction guarantee for our products. Using remanufactured or replacement ink cartridges will never void your printer warranty, so you can shop and print without any worries. For more detailed information, just click our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Is it worth buying HP XL ink cartridges?
- Yes, buying an HP XL ink cartridge is definitely worth it. They work the same as the standard HP inks, but can print more pages. With that being said, you don't have to purchase and install a new ink as often as you do if you are using the standard ink. Although it's a bit pricier, buying an XL ink cartridge will be cheaper in the long run, as the cost of printing per page with an XL ink is definitely less than the cost per page of using a standard ink.
Replacement HP Officejet 7310 Ink Cartridges Reviews
probably would buy againReview for Replacement HP 96 97 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 5 - 3 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) & 2 HP 97 Tri-color (C9363WN)good quality. works fine in my printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 96 Ink Cartridge - Black - C8767WNWorked perfectly. Will purchase again.Was this review helpful?
Excellent support.Review for Replacement HP 97 Ink Cartridge - C9363WN - Tri-colorThe customer service/support from "Comp and Save" are excellent. Had a minor issue - it was corrected quickly.Was this review helpful?
I was a little skeptical ...Review for Replacement HP 99 Ink Cartridge - C9369WN - Photo ColorI was a little skeptical about how this cartridge would work in the HP Deskjet 9800 printer. I was pleasantly surprised. I received the cartridges ahead of the scheduled time and well packaged. The colors are pretty true and vibrant. Will have to see how long the prints last, but I think they should be fine. Since HP is not making the cartridges anymore and the OEM are super expensive, I highly recommend CompandSave for you print needs. You can't go wrong for the price and quality.Was this review helpful?
Saved $$$ and Works FlawlesslyReview for Replacement HP Ink 96 97 Cartridges 3-Pack: 2 HP 96 Black, 1 HP 97 TricolorHard to find ink for older HP2610. Only a couple sources available besides ordering directly from HP ( at a cost close to $100 ). Have tried “refilled” ink cartridges in the past only to have the printer reject them as non-original HP cartridges. Figured didn’t have much to lose by trying these from CompAndSave. Very pleased to say they have worked flawlessly, with no error codes. And at about 1/3 the price of ink from HP. Transaction went smoothly and was shipped promptly. Will be using them again in the future.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 96 97 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 5 - 3 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) & 2 HP 97 Tri-color (C9363WN)Just fineWas this review helpful?
very happyReview for Replacement HP 97 Ink Cartridge - C9363WN - Tri-colorworks great.,Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 96 Ink Cartridge - Black - C8767WNExcellent companies to do business with.Very fast service and delivery and the cartridges work great.Was this review helpful?
I would order from them again. Fair price and good quality.Review for Replacement HP 94 Ink Cartridge - C8765WN - BlackI first ordered the wrong one. I called customer service and they sent a return label to return it at no cost. I ordered the right one which prints very clearly and was reimbursed for the first order.Was this review helpful?
GreatReview for Replacement HP Ink 96 97 Cartridges 3-Pack: 2 HP 96 Black, 1 HP 97 TricolorWork very wellWas this review helpful?