HP Officejet H470 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Officejet H470 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (80% off retail price)
Save $62.15 (76% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (84% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (82% off retail price)
Save $93.24 (77% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (84% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $156.37 (77% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $30.09 (76% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (79% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridge on my HP Officejet H470?
- Open the access door.
- Lift the print cartridge latch to open it.
- Gently remove the print cartridge from the compartment.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP H470 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP H470 printer ink into its compartment. To ensure that you are inserting the correct print cartridge, compare the sign on the latch to the symbol on the print cartridge.
- Close the clasp on the print cartridge. Closing the latch gently pushes the cartridge into its compartment if it is correctly inserted. To make sure the latch is seated flat on the cartridge, press it down.
- Close the front access door.
HP Officejet H470 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP OfficeJet H470 use?
- HP Officejet H470 uses the standard yield HP 94 and HP 98 black ink cartridges, HP 95 and HP 97 color ink cartridges, and the HP 99 photo color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 94 and HP 98 black ink cartridges, HP 95 and HP 97 color ink cartridges, and the HP 99 photo color ink cartridges, which are high-quality printer ink cartridges that are budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Are all HP ink cartridges the same?
- Not all HP ink cartridges are the same. The best way is to check first what specific cartridge your printer uses. You can easily do this by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use?.