HP Officejet v40 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Officejet v40 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $177.16 (72% off retail price)
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (72% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridge in my HP OfficeJet V40?
- Turn on your printer.
- Place two fingers under one or both of the small handles on the sides of the ink cartridge access door and lift it up to open it.
- To release a low or empty ink cartridge, lightly press down on it.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP V40 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at an angle, then gently push up on the ink cartridge until it snaps into place. The color-coded icons on the printhead and cartridge indicate which slot to use.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
HP OfficeJet V40 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP OfficeJet V40 use?
- The HP OfficeJet V40 printer uses the standard yield HP 15 black and HP 78 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 15 and HP 78 ink cartridges, which are high-quality printer inks that are budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I get my HP ink cartridge refilled?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.