HP Photosmart 2710 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Photosmart 2710 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $93.19 (80% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (83% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (81% off retail price)
Save $140.16 (81% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (83% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $235.52 (82% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $44.10 (77% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (78% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (40% off retail price)
How to change HP Photosmart 2710 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. To access the ink cartridges, just lift the front cover of the printer until it secured into place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just gently push the latch cover down to unlock it, then lift it up. Once done, just push down the ink cartridge then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Photosmart 2710 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Photosmart 2710 cartridge to its respective slot, until it snaps into place. Then close the latch cover of the cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
HP Photosmart 2710 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP 2710 use?
- HP Photosmart 2710 is compatible with different ink cartridge models. For black ink, it can either use the standard yield HP 94 ink cartridge or the high yield version which is the HP 96. Both cartridges have the same function and the only difference is the HP 96 contains more ink and can print more pages. For the color cartridge, it can either use the standard yield HP 95 or HP 97. Same goes for the black ink cartridges. HP 97 ink contains more ink and can print more pages. HP Photosmart 2710, also has an optional ink cartridge that is mostly used if you are going to print photos. These ink cartridges are HP 100 photo gray and HP 99 photo ink cartridges.
- Does HP ink work for all HP printers?
- HP has a variety of printer models that offer different usage and features. Therefore, a certain HP ink model will not work on all HP printer models. Ink cartridges that are designed for HP Photosmart 2710 for example will not work for an HP Envy 5012 printer and vice versa. HP ink has model codes that help determine the correct cartridge for a certain printer model. To know what type of ink your printer is using, you can check the printer's manual or look at the label or sticker in front of the existing ink cartridge on your printer. Look for the model code which is usually a set of numbers or a combination of alphanumeric characters.