HP Photosmart 2710 Ink Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement for HP Photosmart 2710 ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP 2710 ink cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for HP 2710 printer ink cartridges?
- Our replacement HP Photosmart 2710 ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install replacement, remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP 2710 ink cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order HP 2710 printer ink cartridges in bulk. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP Photosmart 2710 ink cartridges that suits you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our HP 2710 ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced HP 2710 cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's HP Photosmart 2710 cartridges will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
Replacement HP Photosmart 2710 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (80% off retail price)
Save $96.15 (83% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (84% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (82% off retail price)
Save $144.18 (84% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (84% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $245.32 (85% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (83% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (41% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (79% off retail price)
How to change HP Photosmart 2710 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. To access the ink cartridges, just lift the front cover of the printer until it secured into place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just gently push the latch cover down to unlock it, then lift it up. Once done, just push down the ink cartridge then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Photosmart 2710 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Photosmart 2710 ink cartridge to its respective slot, until it snaps into place. Then close the latch cover of the cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP Photosmart 2710 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP 2710 use?
- HP Photosmart 2710 is compatible for different ink cartridge models. For black ink, it can either use the standard HP 94 ink cartridge or the bigger version which is the HP 96. Both cartridge has the same function, only difference is the HP 96 contains more ink and can print more pages. For the color cartridge, it can either use standard HP 95 or HP 97. Same goes for the black ink cartridges. HP 97 ink contains more ink and can print more pages. HP Photosmart 2710, also has an optional ink cartridge that is mostly used if you are going to print photos. These ink cartridges are HP 100 photo gray and HP 99 photo ink cartridges.
- Does HP ink work for all HP printers?
- HP has a variety of printer models that offer different usage and features. Therefore, a certain HP ink model will not work on all HP printer models. Ink cartridges that are designed for HP Photosmart 2710 for example will not work for an HP Envy 5012 printer and vice versa. HP ink has model codes that helps determine the correct cartridge for a certain printer model. To know what type of ink your printer is using, you can check the printer's manual or look at the label or sticker in front of the existing ink cartridge on your printer. Look for the model code which is usually a set of numbers or a combination of alphanumeric characters.