HP Photosmart 375 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Photosmart 375 Ink Cartridges from $10.90
Save $39.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (41% off retail price)
How do I install the ink cartridge in my HP Photosmart 375?
- Turn on your printer. Open the ink cartridge cover.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To remove the used ink cartridge from its slot, press in the tab on the front of the cartridge and then pull it out.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 375 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Photosmart 375 cartridge into its correct slot.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
HP Photosmart 375 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP PhotoSmart 375 use?
- HP Photosmart 375 printer uses the standard yield HP 95 and HP 97 color ink cartridges as well as the HP 100 gray photo color ink cartridge. CompandSave offers the replacement HP 95 color, HP 97 color, and HP 99 gray photo color ink cartridges. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer.