HP PhotoSmart 8050 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PhotoSmart 8050 Ink Cartridges from $9.90
Save $62.15 (76% off retail price)
Save $96.15 (83% off retail price)
Save $93.24 (77% off retail price)
Save $144.18 (84% off retail price)
Save $245.32 (85% off retail price)
Save $156.37 (77% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (83% off retail price)
Save $30.09 (76% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (41% off retail price)
How to change HP PhotoSmart 8050 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Open the ink access door. The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Remove the used HP Photosmart 8050 cartridge from the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 8050 ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of an ink leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Photosmart 8050 printer ink into the machine. Push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink access door.
Most Common HP PhotoSmart 8050 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP Photosmart use?
- HP Photosmart has series of printer models that do not use the same ink. To know what type of ink your printer uses, check the manual that came with the printer. You may also check the existing ink cartridge that is in your printer. In front of it is a label or a sticker with the model number. This model number is used to distinguish the type of ink you should purchase. It is usually a set of numbers or a combination of alphanumeric characters. For example, ink cartridges for HP Photosmart 8050 printer are the HP 96 black, HP 98 black, HP 95 tri-color, HP 97 tri-color, HP 99 photo ink, and HP 100 photo gray ink cartridges. For further information, just click What ink does my printer use? and you will be redirected to the right page. If you're looking for your printer's ink cartridge, CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap ink cartridges that will work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
- Why are HP ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say; you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.