HP Photosmart 8050 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Photosmart 8050 Ink Cartridges from $9.90
Save $62.15 (76% off retail price)
Save $93.19 (80% off retail price)
Save $93.24 (76% off retail price)
Save $140.16 (81% off retail price)
Save $156.37 (77% off retail price)
Save $235.52 (82% off retail price)
Save $44.10 (77% off retail price)
Save $30.09 (75% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (78% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (40% off retail price)
How do I Install HP Photosmart 8050 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer. Open the cartridge access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 8050 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP Photosmart 8050 printer ink cartridge into the machine. Push it until it clicks in place.
- Close the ink access door.
HP Photosmart 8050 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP PhotoSmart 8050 use?
- The HP Photosmart 8050 printer uses the standard yield HP 96 and HP 98 black, HP 95 and HP 97 tri-color, HP 99 photo color, and HP 100 gray photo ink cartridges. CompandSave offers the replacement HP 96 black, HP 98 black, HP 95 color, HP 97 color, HP 99 photo color and HP 100 gray photo ink cartridges that are high quality and budget-friendly printer inks. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink and toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer.