HP PhotoSmart 8150 Ink Cartridges - PhotoSmart 8150 Photo Ink
Replacement HP PhotoSmart 8150 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (80% off retail price)
Save $96.15 (83% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (84% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (82% off retail price)
Save $144.18 (84% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (84% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $245.32 (85% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (83% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (41% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (79% off retail price)
How to change HP PhotoSmart 8150 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Get access to the ink cartridge by opening the printer cover. The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Unhook the cartridge latch.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 8150 ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 8150 printer ink cartridge into its appropriate slot.
- Close the ink latch until it clicks indicating that it is locked.
- Securely close the machine's cover.
Most Common HP PhotoSmart 8150 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does an HP PhotoSmart 8150 use?
- HP 8150 printer ink cartridges are the standard yield HP 94 and HP 96 for the black, HP 95 and HP 97 for the tri-color. This printer is also compatible with the optional ink cartridges, which are HP 99 photo ink and HP 100 photo gray ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers discounted replacement HP PhotoSmart 8150 ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement for the original HP Photosmart 8150 printer ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- How do I make my HP printer not use HP ink?
- Remanufactured or replacement ink cartridges usually works instantly without doing any configuration. But in case your printer don't accept them, you may try to disable the "HP Cartridge Protection" by accessing the "HP printer software", then go to "Settings". Look for "HP Cartridge Protection" and then "Disable" it.