HP Photosmart 8150 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Photosmart 8150 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $93.19 (80% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (83% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (81% off retail price)
Save $140.16 (81% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (83% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $235.52 (82% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $44.10 (77% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (78% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (40% off retail price)
How do I Install HP Photosmart 8150 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer. Open the printer cover.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Unhook the cartridge latch.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 8150 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP Photosmart 8150 printer ink cartridge into its appropriate slot.
- Securely close the machine's cover.
HP Photosmart 8150 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does a HP PhotoSmart 8150 use?
- The HP Photosmart 8150 printer uses the standard yield HP 94 and HP 96 black ink cartridges, HP 95 and HP 97 color ink cartridges, HP 99 photo color and HP 100 gray photo ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 94 black, HP 96 black, HP 95 color, HP 97 color, HP 99 photo color, and HP 100 gray photo ink cartridges. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink and toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I refill my HP ink cartridge?
- You can have your HP ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.