HP Photosmart 8150 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Photosmart 8150 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $93.19 (80% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (83% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (81% off retail price)
Save $140.16 (81% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (83% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $235.52 (82% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $44.10 (77% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (78% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (40% off retail price)
How do I Install HP Photosmart 8150 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer. Open the printer cover.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Unhook the cartridge latch.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 8150 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP Photosmart 8150 printer ink cartridge into its appropriate slot.
- Securely close the machine's cover.
HP Photosmart 8150 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does a HP PhotoSmart 8150 use?
- The HP Photosmart 8150 printer uses the standard yield HP 94 and HP 96 black ink cartridges, HP 95 and HP 97 color ink cartridges, HP 99 photo color and HP 100 gray photo ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 94 black, HP 96 black, HP 95 color, HP 97 color, HP 99 photo color, and HP 100 gray photo ink cartridges. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink and toner cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I refill my HP ink cartridge?
- You can have your HP ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
Replacement HP Photosmart 8150 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement HP 96 Ink Cartridge - Black - C8767WNSo far it works just as well as the HP cartridge it replaced.Was this review helpful?
Cartriges Saved the PrinterReview for Replacement HP 96 97 Ink Combo Pack of 3 - 2 HP 96 Black, 1 HP 97 TricolorThe set of black and color ink cartridges work seamlessly with my HP Deskjet 6940. The price is a big savings, but the real advantage is that HP no longer makes the cartridges for this model. The cartridges work just fine and saved me from having to replace a perfectly good printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP Printer Ink 96 97 Cartridges 2-Pack - 1 x 96 Black and 1 x 97 Tri-colorPrinter cartridges worked great. I've ordered these cartridges 6 times over the last two years and have never had a problem.Was this review helpful?
Perfect, and fast shippingReview for Replacement HP 94 Ink Cartridge - C8765WN - BlackPerfect and fast shippingWas this review helpful?
Great priceReview for Replacement HP 94 97 Ink Cartridges Combo Pack of 2 - 1 HP 94 Black (C8765WN) & 1 HP 97 Tri-color (C9363WN)Perfect timing,short shipping time.Was this review helpful?
probably would buy againReview for Replacement HP 96 97 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 5 - 3 HP 96 Black (C8767WN) & 2 HP 97 Tri-color (C9363WN)good quality. works fine in my printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 96 Ink Cartridge - Black - C8767WNWorked perfectly. Will purchase again.Was this review helpful?
Excellent support.Review for Replacement HP 97 Ink Cartridge - C9363WN - TricolorThe customer service/support from "Comp and Save" are excellent. Had a minor issue - it was corrected quickly.Was this review helpful?
I was a little skeptical ...Review for Replacement HP 99 Ink Cartridge - C9369WN - Photo ColorI was a little skeptical about how this cartridge would work in the HP Deskjet 9800 printer. I was pleasantly surprised. I received the cartridges ahead of the scheduled time and well packaged. The colors are pretty true and vibrant. Will have to see how long the prints last, but I think they should be fine. Since HP is not making the cartridges anymore and the OEM are super expensive, I highly recommend CompandSave for you print needs. You can't go wrong for the price and quality.Was this review helpful?
Saved $$$ and Works FlawlesslyReview for Replacement HP 96 97 Ink Combo Pack of 3 - 2 HP 96 Black, 1 HP 97 TricolorHard to find ink for older HP2610. Only a couple sources available besides ordering directly from HP ( at a cost close to $100 ). Have tried “refilled” ink cartridges in the past only to have the printer reject them as non-original HP cartridges. Figured didn’t have much to lose by trying these from CompAndSave. Very pleased to say they have worked flawlessly, with no error codes. And at about 1/3 the price of ink from HP. Transaction went smoothly and was shipped promptly. Will be using them again in the future.Was this review helpful?