HP PhotoSmart C4180 Ink Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement for HP PhotoSmart C4180 ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP C4180 ink cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for C4180 HP printer ink cartridges?
- Our replacement HP PhotoSmart C4180 ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install replacement, remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP C4180 ink cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order HP PhotoSmart C4180 All-in-One ink cartridges in bulk. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP PhotoSmart C4180 ink cartridges that suits you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our HP C4180 ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced HP PhotoSmart C4180 All-in-One printer ink cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's HP PhotoSmart C4180 All-in-One printer ink cartridges will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
Replacement HP PhotoSmart C4180 Ink Cartridges from $8.90
Save $40.19 (70% off retail price)
Save $61.18 (77% off retail price)
Save $62.15 (76% off retail price)
Save $55.27 (69% off retail price)
Save $92.28 (77% off retail price)
Save $93.24 (77% off retail price)
Save $95.47 (69% off retail price)
Save $154.45 (78% off retail price)
Save $156.37 (77% off retail price)
Save $14.09 (62% off retail price)
Save $30.09 (76% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (41% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $30.09 (76% off retail price)
How to change HP PhotoSmart C4180 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, then open the ink cartridge access door by lowering it down.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Carefully remove the depleted ink cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP PhotoSmart C4180 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP PhotoSmart C4180 ink cartridge to its respective slot, you should hear a click indicating that it's locked and secured into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP PhotoSmart C4180 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink cartridge do I need for HP PhotoSmart C4180?
- HP PhotoSmart C4180 is compatible for different ink cartridge models. For black ink, it can either use the standard HP 92 ink cartridge or the higher yield which is the HP 98. Both cartridge has the same function, only difference is the HP 98 contains more ink and can print more pages. For the color cartridge, it can either use standard HP 95 or HP 93, same goes for the black inks, HP 95 contains more ink and can print more pages. HP PhotoSmart C4180, also has an optional ink cartridge that is mostly used if you are going to print photos. These ink cartridges are HP 100 photo gray and HP 99 photo ink cartridges.
- Do remanufactured ink cartridges ruin your printer?
- No, it doesn't. Remanufactured or replacement ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. That means that the size, amount of ink and print quality are designed to be as good as the original. As a matter of fact, most business owners and home users prefer the remanufactured or replacement ink cartridge as it is way cheaper that the original ink cartridges. Aside from this using remanufactured or replacement ink cartridges will never void the warranty of your printer. For more information about this, just click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.