HP PhotoSmart P1000 Ink Cartridges
Free shipping on orders $50 or more
All ink & toner come with a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our products will never void your printer's warranty.
Replacement HP PhotoSmart P1000 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Retail Price: $248.96
Save $163.16 (66% off retail price)
Retail Price: $60.99
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Retail Price: $65.99
Save $47.04 (71% off retail price)
How to change HP Photosmart P1000 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Lift the top cover. The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Pull the tab up and remove the used HP P1000 cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Photosmart P1000 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes if it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP Photosmart 1000 ink cartridge into its slot. and secure it by lowering the tab.
- Lower the printer cover to close.
Most Common HP Photosmart P1000 Ink Cartridges Questions
- Why does my ink cartridge run out so fast.
- Various reasons may result in having your printer ink cartridge ran out faster than you expected. The type of document you print is one. Bold and large fonts, colored texts, high-resolution images, photos, and illustrations will deplete your ink at no time. Simple clogs on the nozzle may also result in poor printing quality, suggesting that your cartridge is running out of ink. For information on how to resolve no or low ink warning on your printer, click troubleshooting tips and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Are compatible ink cartridges worth buying?
- Yes. Compatible, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges are less expensive and meant to match or surpass OEM standards. That is, the size, amount of toner, and print quality are all meant to be as excellent as the genuine brand but costing less. Purchasing these cartridges will not violate your printer's warranty. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap compatible ink cartridges backed up with 1-year satisfaction guarantee backed up with 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
Replacement HP PhotoSmart P1000 Ink Cartridges Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Quality superbReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANGreat quality cartridgeWas this review helpful?
worth the moneyReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANgood colorWas this review helpful?
Product just like original.Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackProduct just like original. Works perfectly!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANPerfect fitWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackThey always have the exact products I need and the prices are the lowest anywhere. Fast Delivery!!!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 78 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 4 - 3 x 45 Black, 1 x 78 TricolorWorks well & looks good in print.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANFast shipping, great prices and I haven’t had it long enough to rate how long it last but it been about six weeks and still going strongWas this review helpful?
refurbished, functionalReview for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackWasn't expecting refurbished, but the cartridges seem to be working,Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANEasy to order and prompt deliveryWas this review helpful?
Colors are not what they suppose to beReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANColor's not bad but not true colors Black was good.Was this review helpful?