HP PSC 1200 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 1200 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $80.00 (74% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (76% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridge on my HP PSC 1200?
- Open the front print cartridge access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- To remove the old ink cartridge from the print carriage, gently press down on the top of it.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP PSC 1200 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Holding the new HP PSC 1200 cartridge with the printed label up, insert the cartridges into the print carriage one at a time and push them.
- When the ink cartridge has been installed, close the ink cartridge access door.
HP PSC 1200 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Is it OK to use compatible ink cartridges?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are not only manufactured for consumers to save money, but also they are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ones. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty, so you can shop and use them without any worries. CompandSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 56 black and HP 57 tri-color ink cartridges for your HP PSC 1200 All-in-One printer.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit our Ink Knowledge Base.