HP PSC 1210 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 1210 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $80.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (77% off retail price)
How to change HP PSC 1210 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Then open the ink cartridge access door which is located above the output tray.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just gently push it down to unlock it. Then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP PSC 1210 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP PSC 1210 ink cartridge to its respective slot. You should hear a click indicating that it's locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP PSC 1210 Ink Cartridges Questions
- Do you need both black and color cartridge to print HP?
Some HP printer models are designed to print only if all ink cartridges have ink, while some printer models can print even if the color ink cartridge is empty. To print with only black ink, you just have to open the printer software app and then go to "Print" option. Then choose your printer, followed by selecting the "Printer Properties" tab. After this select "Paper/Quality" or "Features", press the "Advanced" option. You should see the option that says "Print in grayscale" press this option then select "Black Ink Only". Lastly press "OK" to apply the changes.
Please note that this depends on the printer model, as some models require all cartridges in order to print. To verify, you may contact your printer manufacturer and check if your printer has this feature. Although this option is available, we highly encourage you to replace any empty or low ink cartridges to avoid printing issues. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.
- How do I know which ink cartridge is empty HP?
- There are several ways on how to check the ink level of your printer. First is through the printer's control panel. To check via printer's control panel, just go to "Ink Drop" icon option, then "Cartridge", followed by selecting "Ink Level" option. Another way is through the printer's software installed on your computer, if you are using HP Printer and Scan doctor, just look for the "Printer" option on the top and it'll give you a drop down options. Select "Supply Levels". If you are using the printer software, just open it, then go to "Estimated Ink Levels" at the top.