HP 1310 Printer Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP 1310 Printer Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $47.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $80.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $67.98 (65% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $117.00 (66% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (62% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (77% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (30% off retail price)
How To Install HP 1310 Printer Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Light press down the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced to release it, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP PSC 1310 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the ink access door.
HP 1310 Printer Ink Cartridges FAQ's
- Can I refill HP ink cartridges myself?
- Yes, you can. You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
- What happens if you use the wrong ink cartridge for a printer?
- If you unknowingly purchase the wrong ink cartridge for your printer, it will most likely not fit inside the machine due to different fittings depending on the model. But in case you manage to install it inside your printer, the printer will not recognize it and will definitely not print.