HP PSC 1410 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 1410 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $24.11 (47% off retail price)
Save $36.10 (49% off retail price)
Save $62.22 (50% off retail price)
Save $11.00 (48% off retail price)
Save $16.09 (49% off retail price)
How do I install the ink cartridge in my HP PSC 1410 All-in-One?
- Turn on your printer. Ensure that the paper tray is down.
- Load plain white paper in the paper tray. Lower the access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To remove the cartridge from its slot, press it down lightly.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP PSC 1410 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP PSC 1410 cartridge into its correct slot at a slight angle.
- Close the printer’s access door.
HP PSC 1410 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- How do I know what HP ink cartridge I need?
- The best way is to check what specific cartridge your printer uses by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use? CompandSave offers the standard yield HP 21 black ink cartridge and HP 22 tri-color ink cartridge for your HP PSC 1410 All-in-One printer.
- Can I use a different number ink cartridge?
- Using other number ink cartridges in your HP printer may not work. The cartridge for your printer has a chip that is programmed to work with your specific HP machine. However, you have the option to use generic cartridges aside from OEM. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.