HP PSC 1610 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 1610 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (83% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (81% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (83% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (78% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
How to install HP PSC 1610 ink cartridges?
- Make sure the printer is on. Open the printer cover.
- The ink cartridge’s carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop before you proceed.
- Press down lightly on the end of each print cartridge to release it.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 1610 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the print cartridge into the carriage, ensuring that the nozzles are down and the contacts are facing the printer.
- Push the new HP 1610 printer ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover.
HP PSC 1610 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can I use generic ink in an HP printer?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are not only manufactured for consumers to save money, but also they are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ones. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty, so you can shop and use them without any worries. For more information about our ink cartridges, click our Ink Knowledge Base. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 94 black ink cartridge, standard yield HP 95 and HP 97 color ink cartridges, and the HP 99 photo color ink cartridge for your HP PSC 1610 printer.
- Are all ink cartridges the same?
- Not all HP ink cartridges are the same. The best way is to check first what specific cartridge your printer uses. You can easily do this by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use?.