HP PSC 2175 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 2175 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $80.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (77% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (30% off retail price)
How do I install the ink cartridge in my HP PSC 2175?
- Turn on your printer. Open the cartridge door by lifting the handle.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To remove the cartridge from its slot, press down on the top of the cartridge to release it, then pull it toward you.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2175 ink cartridges. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Hold the cartridge by its sides, nozzles facing the printer, and then slide the new HP PSC 2175 cartridge into the color-coded slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer’s cartridge door.
HP PSC 2175 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does the HP PSC 2175 use?
- The HP PSC 2175 uses standard HP 56 black ink cartridges, HP 57 tri-color ink cartridges, and HP 58 photo color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers replacement standard HP 56 black ink cartridges, HP 57 tri-color ink cartridges, and HP 58 photo color ink cartridges. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you refill ink cartridges?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.