HP PSC 2355 Ink Cartridge Replacement
HP PSC 2355 Ink Cartridge Replacement from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (80% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (84% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (82% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (84% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (79% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
How do I install HP PSC 2335 ink cartridge replacement on my printer?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Press lightly on the ink cartridge to release it, then pull it out of its slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP PSC 2355 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the new HP PSC 2355 cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot, and then gently push the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
HP PSC 2355 Ink Cartridge Replacement FAQs
- Can you use other number ink cartridges in an HP printer?
- Using other number ink cartridges in your HP printer may not work. The cartridge for your printer has a chip that is programmed to work with your specific HP machine. However, you have the option to use generic cartridges aside from OEM. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. CompAndSave offers replacement standard HP 94 black, HP 95 and 97 tri-color, and HP 99 photo color ink cartridges for your HP PSC 2355 All-in-One printer.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit our Ink Knowledge Base.