HP PSC 2400 Ink Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement for HP PSC 2400 ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP PSC 2400 cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for replacement HP ink cartridges?
- Our replacement HP PSC 2400 ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install replacement, remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP PSC 2400 cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order replacement HP ink cartridges in bulk. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP PSC 2400 ink cartridges that suits you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our HP PSC 2400 cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced replacement HP ink cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's replacement HP printer ink cartridges will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
Replacement HP PSC 2400 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $80.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (77% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (30% off retail price)
How to change HP PSC 2400 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper on the paper tray. Open the ink cartridge access door by lifting the front cover of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Carefully pull the latch covering the cartridge towards your direction to unlock it. Then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP PSC 2400 ink cartridge to its respective slot, gently push the cartridge all the way in. Then put the latch cover back into place to secure the ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, then follow the instruction that will prompt on the printer to start aligning the ink cartridges.
Most Common HP PSC 2400 Ink Cartridges Questions
- How do I fix incompatible HP ink cartridges?
- There are various reasons why you might get an "Incompatible Ink" error on your printer. The most common and simplest one, is incorrect ink cartridge. HP has a variety of printer models that uses different types of ink cartridge, so make sure that the cartridge you are installing is the right one for your printer. To verify, you may check your printer's manual or check the ink cartridge that you are about to replace. In front or on the side of the cartridge is a label or sticker with the model number of your cartridge, check if the model number is the same as the model number of the new cartridge you are installing. If you already have it verified and your still having the same issue. Next step would be to clean the contacts of the ink cartridge with a non-abrasive paper towel or clothe with alcohol, gently wipe it then turn off the printer for 15 minutes before you reinstall the ink cartridge. For detailed information, just click troubleshooting tips and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Are HP XL ink cartridges worth it?
- Yes, you can definitely get your money's worth with buying an HP XL ink cartridges. They work the same as the standard HP inks but can print more pages. With that being said, you don't have to purchase and install a new ink as often as you do if you are using the standard ink, which can save your time and effort. Although it's a bit pricier, buying an XL ink cartridge will be cheaper in the long run, as the cost of printing per page with an XL ink is definitely way less than the cost per page of of using a standard ink.