Lexmark X5470 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark X5470 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $43.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $64.99 (65% off retail price)
Save $45.00 (55% off retail price)
Save $64.00 (54% off retail price)
Save $109.97 (66% off retail price)
Save $109.00 (54% off retail price)
Save $21.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (49% off retail price)
Save $13.00 (50% off retail price)
Save $21.00 (62% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (58% off retail price)
How to change Lexmark X5470 ink cartridges on printer?
- Plug the machine to the power source and turn it on.
- Open the scanner cover. This will automatically move the ink cartridge carrier ready for cartridge installation.
- Press down on the lever to raise the cartridge lid then you can unload the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Lexmark X5470 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the Lexmark X5470 ink cartridges on their respective slot. Black cartridge at the left hand side, and color cartridge at the right hand side.
- Close the ink holder cover and the scanner lid.
- You can now start doing the Page Alignment test.
Most Common Lexmark X5470 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink is compatible with Lexmark?
- Lexmark cartridges have a model number consisting of alphanumeric characters that are assigned to each printer that they are compatible with. To know what type of ink your Lexmark printer uses, just check the manual that came with the printer. You may also check the existing ink cartridge that is in your printer, in front of it is a label or a sticker with the model number.
- Do ink cartridges have a use by date?
- Ink cartridges shelf life are from 1 year - 2 years depending on the condition that you store them in. Unused cartridges should be kept in a cool dark place that is away from bleach or ammonia. CompAndSave's cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf life of at least 20 months.