Lexmark X8350 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Lexmark X8350 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $43.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $64.99 (65% off retail price)
Save $45.00 (55% off retail price)
Save $64.00 (54% off retail price)
Save $109.97 (66% off retail price)
Save $109.00 (54% off retail price)
Save $21.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (49% off retail price)
Save $13.00 (50% off retail price)
Save $21.00 (62% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (58% off retail price)
How to change Lexmark X8350 ink cartridges on printer?
- Plug the machine to the power source and turn it on.
- Open the scanner cover and let the cover support hold it steady. This will automatically move the ink cartridge carrier ready for cartridge installation.
- Press the tab to raise the cartridge holder then you can unload the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Lexmark X8350 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the Lexmark X8350 printer ink cartridges on their respective slot.
- Close the ink holder cover and the scanner lid.
- You can now start doing the Page Alignment test.
Most Common Lexmark X8350 Ink Cartridges Questions
- Can cheap ink damage printer?
- Remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges are the types of cheap ink cartridges that sold for a much lesser price compared to the OEM cartridges brand. These types of cheap ink cartridges are assembled exactly like the OEM cartridge's specifications. Thoroughly tested before stocking for potential leaks and carefully cleaned including the printhead nozzles. In other words, cheap ink cartridges will not damage your printer. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.
- Is it better to buy XL cartridges?
- Buying XL cartridges are preferred as they work the same as standard cartridges but can print more pages. With that being said, you don't have to purchase and install a new ink as often as you do if you are using the standard ink. Although it's a bit pricier, buying an XL ink cartridge will be cheaper in the long run, as the cost of printing per page with an XL ink is definitely way less than the cost per page of using a standard ink.