High Capacity Epson T098 Ink Cartridges - Epson 98 8-Pack: 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, 1 Light Magenta

Replacement Remanufactured Epson T098/98 Ink 8-Pack Reviews

16 Customer Reviews
4.9 out of 5 stars
5 stars 14
4 stars 2
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Sort by
Rating
Newest
Helpfulness
  • Very good product
    Review for Remanufactured Epson T098 Ink Cartridges 8-Pack - Epson 98 - High Capacity: 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, 1 Light Magenta
    May 18, 2020
    By: Verified Buyer
    Very good product
    Was this review helpful?
  • Review for Remanufactured Epson T098 Ink Cartridges 8-Pack - Epson 98 - High Capacity: 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, 1 Light Magenta
    Apr 19, 2020
    They got here fast and in COVID-19 uncertainty that was pleasant. They fit, no drips, runs or errors in my printer. I will reorder for a space set to have on hand as I home office now
    Was this review helpful?
  • Review for Remanufactured Epson T098 Ink Cartridges 8-Pack - Epson 98 - High Capacity: 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, 1 Light Magenta
    Apr 16, 2020
    So far i have only used the black. I have a problem with my Epson Artisan 835. The black always comes out faint. All other colors are ok. I have done all the cleaning methods and it doesn't change. I tried both of the the black cartridges to no avail so I don't think it was your fault. When I get that repaired and use some of the other colors I can give you a better review.
    Was this review helpful?
    Apr 5, 2020
    These were such a good deal! They work perfectly in my printer. I haven't had any problems with them at all. I'm really happy with my purchase and would recommend these to anyone!
    Was this review helpful?
  • Very please
    Review for Remanufactured Epson T098 Ink Cartridges 8-Pack - Epson 98 - High Capacity: 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, 1 Light Magenta
    Mar 23, 2020
    Very please
    Was this review helpful?
    Mar 22, 2020
    the ink units (not all) seem to leak more than the manfactures orginial cartridges. May not your issue but sometimes after repacement the Epson printer has a hard time acknowledging them?
    Was this review helpful?