Canon BJC-2010 Ink Cartridges
Replacement Canon BJC-2010 Ink Cartridges from $2.49
Save $9.96 (38% off retail price)
Save $5.50 (69% off retail price)
Save $8.96 (75% off retail price)
How to Install Canon BJC-2010 Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer's front cover. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lift the blue lock lever to unlock the cartridge, Then pull the cartridge that needs to be replaced out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon BJC-2010 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot. Put the lock lever back to its original position to secure the cartridge.
- Close the printer's front cover.
Canon BJC-2010 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- Can I use compatible ink cartridges in my Canon printer?
- Yes, you can. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original cartridges. Also, using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty. For more information about our toner cartridges, click Ink Knowledge Base and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Why won't my Canon printer recognize my new ink cartridges?
- First, make sure that the ink cartridge you installed on your printer is the right model number. To verify this, check the printer's manual or the last ink cartridge that worked on your printer. Look for the model number, which is consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, Canon BJC-2010 uses the ink cartridge with the model code of Canon BC-20 or Canon BC-21BK for black and Canon BC-21C for color. Next, is your printer might be having trouble reading the ink cartridge. To fix this issue, remove the ink cartridge from the printer, then wipe the copper part of the cartridge with a damp non-abrasive towel or clothing. Install the cartridge back into the machine and turn it off for 15 minutes. For more troubleshooting steps, click Troubleshooting Tips and you will be redirected to the right page.