Canon MP480 Ink Cartridges - Pixma MP480 Photo All-in-One Ink
Replacement Canon MP480 Ink Cartridges from $17.49
Save $18.00 (30% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (35% off retail price)
Save $1.50 (8% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (31% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (4% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (27% off retail price)
How to change Canon MP480 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on and extend the paper output tray.
- Lift the printer cover and utilize the scanner support to keep it open.
- This will automatically move the ink cartridge carrier ready for cartridge installation. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Open the ink cartridge holder's lid, then remove the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon MP480 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it. Make sure that you only touch the black plastic part.
- Insert the new Canon Pixma MP480 ink cartridge into the cartridge holder. Press it down until it snaps in place.
- Close the ink holder's lid,
- Lower the printer cover to close.
Most Common Canon MP480 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does Canon MP480 use?
- Canon MP480 uses the standard Canon PG-210 black ink cartridges and Canon CL-211 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high-yield version Canon PG-210XL and CL-211XL ink cartridges. Which also comes in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers these cartridges that will work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
- Can I refill cartridge myself?
- Yes, you can. Refilling ink cartridges is less expensive than purchasing new ones. It would be best to have the proper tools and the proper instruction to do this. If you want to make sure and avoid any printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a variety of ink cartridges that are designed to meet or even exceed the OEM specifications. These cartridges are always fresh from the factory every month, and it is also backed up with 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.