Canon MP495 Ink Cartridge Replacement - Pixma MP495 Ink
Canon MP495 Ink Cartridge Replacement from $17.49
Save $18.00 (30% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (35% off retail price)
Save $1.50 (8% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (31% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (4% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (27% off retail price)
How do I change the ink in my Canon MP495 printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Extend the paper output tray and then open the printer's top cover using the support to make it stay in place. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Press the tab at the end of the latch covering the ink cartridge to open it, then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon Pixma MP495 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot, then put the latch cover back until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's top cover.
Canon MP495 Ink Cartridge Replacement FAQs
- What ink does canon MP495 use?
- Canon Pixma MP495 printer uses the standard yield Canon PG-210 for black and Canon CL-211 for tri-color. This printer is also compatible with the high yield Canon PG-210XL and CL-211XL ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers replacement Canon PG-210, PG-210XL, CL-211, and CL-211XL ink cartridges that can work as a replacement of the original Canon ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Can I use compatible ink cartridges in my Canon printer?
- Yes, you can. Compatible, replacement or remanufactured cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original cartridges. Also, using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty. For more information about our ink cartridges, click the Ink Knowledge Base and you will be redirected to the right page.