Canon MX340 Ink Cartridge Replacement - Pixma MX340 All-In-One Ink
Canon MX340 Ink Cartridge Replacement from $17.49
Save $18.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (32% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (36% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (32% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (28% off retail price)
How to change Canon MX340 ink cartridge replacement on printer?
- Turn the printer on and extend the paper output tray.
- Lift the printer scanner cover and utilize the scanner support to keep it open.
- This will automatically move the ink cartridge carrier ready for cartridge installation. Avoid touching the FINE cartridge holder to move it forcibly and wait until stops completely.
- Open the ink cartridge holder's lid then remove the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon MX340 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Make sure to touch the black plastic part only then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective cap, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new Canon Pixma MX340 ink cartridge in to the cartridge holder and press down the ink cartridge cover.
- Lower the printer cover to close.
Most Common Canon MX340 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What kind of ink does a Canon MX340 use?
- Canon MX340 uses the standard Canon PG-210 black ink cartridges and Canon CL-211 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high-yield version Canon PG-210XL black and CL-211XL tri-color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers these cartridges that will work on your printer covered with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
- How do I get my Canon printer to recognize my refilled cartridge?
- You can fix this issue by disconnecting the power cord and other cables on your printer, then plug it back in, turn it on, and reload the cartridges after 15 minutes. While the cartridge is out of the printer, use a nonabrasive towel to gently clean the printhead to ensure that the cartridge chip and contact pin are free of debris and install the cartridge again. For more detailed instruction click troubleshooting tips and you will be redirected to the right page.