Canon MX420 Ink Cartridges - PIXMA MX420 Ink
Replacement Canon MX420 Ink Cartridges from $17.49
Save $18.00 (30% off retail price)
Save $27.00 (31% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (35% off retail price)
Save $1.50 (8% off retail price)
Save $8.50 (31% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (4% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (27% off retail price)
How Do I Change The Ink In My Canon MX420 Printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Carefully open the paper's output tray and lift the scanning assembly. Use the scanner support to make it stay in place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed and do not manually stop the carriage.
- Open the lid covering the cartridge, then carefully pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Canon Pixma MX420 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot and put the cover back until it snaps lock into place.
- Put the scanning assembly back to its original position.
Canon MX420 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- What ink does Canon MX420 use?
- Canon Pixma MX420 printer uses the Canon PG-210 for the black and the Canon CL-211 for the tri-color ink cartridge. This printer is also compatible with the high yield Canon PG-210XL black ink cartridge and Canon CL-211XL color ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers replacement Canon PG-210, CL-211, PG-210XL, and CL-211XL ink cartridges, which will work as a replacement for the original Canon ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Can you refill Canon Pixma ink cartridges?
- Yes, you just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.