Canon TS202 Ink Replacement Cartridges - Pixma TS202 Ink
Canon TS202 Ink Replacement Cartridges from $18.95
Save $16.08 (29% off retail price)
Save $1.08 (3% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (5% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (27% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $9.04 (30% off retail price)
How to change Canon TS202 ink replacement cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Pullthe document tray and tray extension back into place.
- Open the printer cover. The cartridge holder will move to the ink replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Remove the used cartridge by gently pushing it down until it snaps out of place. Then pull the cartridge out of the holder.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Canon Pixma TS202 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes if it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it. Make sure that you only touch the black plastic part.
- Insert the new ink for Canon TS202 in the cartridge holder at a slight angle.
- Push the cartridge all the way in and up until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover.
- You can now do the print head alignment.
Most Common Canon TS202 Ink Replacement Questions
- What ink does Canon TS202 use?
- PG-245 black and CL-246 color cartridges are used in the Canon Pixma TS202. It is also compatible with the high-yield ink cartridges PG-245XL for black and CL-246XL for color. These high-yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages than the standard version. CompAndSave offers genuine-like quality and satisfaction with replacement Canon Pixma TS202 standard and high yield ink cartridges. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement for the original Canon PG-245, CL-246, and PG-245XL, CL-246XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- How do I get my Canon printer to recognize my refilled cartridge?
- You can fix this issue by disconnecting the power cord and other cables on your printer, then plug it back in, turn it on, and reload the cartridges after 15 minutes. While the cartridge is out of the printer, use a nonabrasive towel to gently clean the printhead to ensure that the cartridge chip and contact pin are free of debris and install the cartridge again. For more detailed instruction click troubleshooting tips and you will be redirected to the right page.