How To Install Canon TS3122 Ink Cartridges
Canon TS3122 Ink Cartridges - Pixma TS3122 Ink
Replacement Canon TS3122 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $16.08 (29% off retail price)
Save $1.08 (3% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (33% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (5% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (27% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $9.04 (30% off retail price)
How to change Canon TS3122 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Put the document tray and tray extension back into place.
- Open the printer cover. The cartridge holder will move to the ink replacement position.
- Remove the used cartridge by gently pushing it down until it snaps out of place. Then pull the cartridge out of the holder.
- Get your new CompAndSave's ink for Canon Pixma TS3122 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes if it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it. Make sure that you only touch the black plastic part.
- Insert the new ink for Canon TS3122 in the ink carriage at a slight angle.
- Push the cartridge all the way in and up until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover.
- You can now do the print head alignment.
Most Common Canon TS3122 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does Canon Pixma TS3122 use?
- Canon Pixma TS3122 uses the standard yield PG-245 for black and CL-246 for colored cartridges. The printer can also use the high yield PG-245XL black and CL-246XL color cartridges. CompAndSave offers discounted replacement Canon PG-245XL and CL-246XL ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction. These ink cartridges will replace the original Canon PG-245XL and CL-246XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- Can you refill Canon Pixma ink cartridges?
- Yes, you can refill a Canon Pixma ink cartridge that has run out of ink. All you need are the correct tools and instructions. However, if you want to be certain and avoid any printing problems, we recommend that you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave has a wide selection of ink cartridges made with the intent to meet or even surpass OEM requirements. These cartridges are available for purchase and are always fresh from the factory every month. It is also backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee which can save you from all the hassle of refilling an empty ink cartridge.