HP Deskjet 1000 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 1000 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (14% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (56% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (57% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (10% off retail price)
Save $23.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (25% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet 1000?
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. The ink cartridge’s carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, lightly press down on it and then pull it toward you out of its slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Deskjet 1000 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the new HP Deskjet 1000 printer ink cartridge into its slot until it snaps firmly into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
HP Deskjet 1000 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP Deskjet 1000 use?
- The HP Deskjet 1000 printer uses the HP 61 and HP 61XL black and color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 61 and high-yield HP 61XL black and color ink cartridges that are high quality and budget friendly. The standard yield HP 61 black ink cartridge gives up to 190 pages, while the HP 61 color ink cartridge gives up to 165 printouts at 5% page coverage. The high yield HP 61XL black ink cartridge produces up to 480 pages, while the HP 61XL color cartridge gives up to 330 printouts at 5% page coverage. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I use other ink in my HP printer?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are not only manufactured for consumers to save money, but also they are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ones. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty, so you can shop and use them without any worries. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 61 and high-yield HP 61XL black and color ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 1000.