HP DeskJet 1050A Ink Cartridges - DeskJet 1050A All-in-One Ink
Replacement HP DeskJet 1050A Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How do you put ink in a HP DeskJet 1050A?
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the printer’s front door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Remove the used cartridge from the cradle by pressing the front tab, then pulling it out.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 1050A ink cartridges. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP DeskJet 1050A cartridge into the empty slot while holding it at an upward angle with the cartridge contacts facing the back of the product.
- Press the cartridge until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer’s front door.
HP DeskJet 1050A Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 1050A use?
- The HP DeskJet 1050A printer uses the HP 61 and HP 61XL black and color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 61 and high-yield HP 61XL black and color ink cartridges that are high quality and budget friendly. The standard yield HP 61 black ink cartridge gives up to 190 pages, while the HP 61 color ink cartridge gives up to 165 printouts at 5% page coverage. The high yield HP 61XL black ink cartridge produces up to 480 pages, while the HP 61XL color cartridge gives up to 330 printouts at 5% page coverage. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Is HP DeskJet cartridge refillable?
- You can have your HP DeskJet cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.