HP DeskJet 2050A Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 2050A Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridge in my HP DeskJet 2050a?
- Make sure that the printer is on.
- Open the print cartridge door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Remove the used cartridge from the cradle.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2050a ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Place the new HP DeskJet 2050a cartridge firmly into the cradle until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
HP DeskJet 2050a Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 2050a use?
- The HP DeskJet 2050a uses standard HP 61 and high-yield HP 61XL ink cartridges in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers replacement standard HP 61 and high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges in black and tri-color. Standard HP 61 black ink cartridge gives up to 190 pages at 5% page yield, while the HP 61 tri-color cartridge gives up to 165 printouts at 5% page yield. High-yield HP 61XL black ink cartridge produces up to 480 pages at 5% page yield, while the HP 61XL tri-color cartridge gives up to 330 printouts at 5% page yield. Get high-quality ink cartridges that's budget-friendly.To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I refill HP ink cartridges?
- You can have your HP ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, unevenness, and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.