How To Install HP Deskjet 3056A Ink Cartridges?
HP Deskjet 3056A Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 3056A Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 3056A ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the empty ink cartridge, just lightly push it down then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP DeskJet 3056A ink cartridge from the packaging. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the new cartridge into the slot and you should hear a click indicating that it is locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
HP DeskJet 3056A Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What kind of ink does an HP DeskJet 3056A use?
- HP DeskJet 3056A printer can either use the standard yield HP 61 black and tri-color ink cartridges or the high yield HP 61XL, which also comes in the same color variation. The high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges have more ink volume and can print more pages compared to the standard yield HP 61 ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 61 and HP 61XL ink cartridges which will work as a replacement for the original or OEM HP ink cartridges at a much lesser price.
- Can you refill HP ink cartridges?
- Yes, you can. Refilling ink cartridges are less expensive than purchasing new ones. You just need to have the proper tools and the right instruction in order to do this. But if you want to make sure and avoid any printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a variety of ink cartridges that are designed to meet or even exceed the OEM specifications. These cartridges are always fresh from the factory every month, and it is also backed up with 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.