HP Deskjet 3520 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 3520 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $47.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $67.98 (65% off retail price)
Save $117.00 (66% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (62% off retail price)
How do you put ink in a HP DeskJet 3520?
- Turn on your printer.
- Make sure to load plain white paper.
- The ink cartridge’s carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before proceeding.
- Gently press the tab on the ink cartridge inward then pull to remove it.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 3520 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Place the new HP 3520 ink cartridge onto the carriage until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
HP DeskJet 3520 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink cartridge does HP DeskJet 3520 use?
- The HP DeskJet 3520 printer uses the HP 27 black ink cartridge and HP 28 tri-color ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 27 black and HP 28 color ink cartridges that are high-quality and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- How do I know what ink cartridge I need?
- The best way to check what specific cartridge your printer uses is by checking your printer manual, cartridge package, or by doing a quick search using your printer name. If you need more specific instructions, you can check our guide What Ink Does My Printer Use? CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 27 black ink cartridge and HP 28 tri-color ink cartridge for your HP DeskJet 3520.