HP DeskJet 5550 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 5550 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $80.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (77% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (30% off retail price)
How Do I Change The Ink Cartridge On My HP DeskJet 5550?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the printer's top cover. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Open the lid covering the ink cartridge that needs replacement, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 5550 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP DeskJet 5550 printer cartridge into its respective slot and put the lid cover back into place to secure the cartridge.
- Close the printer's top cover and let the printer print the calibration test page.
HP DeskJet 5550 Ink Cartridges FAQ
- What ink does HP 5550 use?
- HP DeskJet 5550 printer uses the HP 56 for the black, HP 57 for the tri-color, and the optional HP 58 photo color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 56, 57, and 58 ink cartridges which will work as a replacement for the original HP ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- How do you refill ink cartridges?
- You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.