HP Deskjet 5650 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 5650 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $80.00 (74% off retail price)
Save $108.00 (73% off retail price)
Save $193.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $28.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $52.00 (76% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (29% off retail price)
How do I change HP DeskJet 5650 ink cartridge on printer?
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Open the top cover of the machine.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To uninstall, press down the old cartridges, then pull it out slowly.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 5650 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the new HP Deskjet 5650 printer cartridge by holding the sides. Make sure the nozzles are facing the printer.
- Insert it to the machine facing slightly upward.
- Once the cartridges are installed, close the top cover.
HP DeskJet 5650 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Can I refill HP DeskJet cartridge?
- Yes, you can. You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.
- Can you use other ink cartridges in a HP printer?
- Yes, you can. Just make sure that the ink cartridge that you are going to use is the right model for your printer. CompAndSave offers replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges that are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original ink cartridges. For more information, click our Ink Knowledge Base.