HP DeskJet 5740 Ink Cartridges - DeskJet 5740 All-in-One Ink
Replacement HP DeskJet 5740 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (80% off retail price)
Save $96.15 (83% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (84% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (82% off retail price)
Save $144.18 (84% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (84% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $245.32 (85% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (83% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (79% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 5740 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridges access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently push the ink cartridge down and release it. Then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 5740 ink cartridge. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet 5740 printer ink cartridge to its respective slot. Carefully push the cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridges access door and you may proceed with the alignment process.
Most Common HP DeskJet 5740 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What kind of ink do I need for HP OfficeJet 5742?
- HP DeskJet 5740 printer can either use the standard yield HP 62 black and tri-color ink cartridges or the high yield HP 62XL, which also comes in the same color variation. High yield HP 62XL ink cartridges have more ink volume and can print more pages compared to the standard yield HP 60 ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 62 and HP 62XL ink cartridges which will work as a replacement for the original or OEM HP ink cartridges at a much lesser price.
- What ink does HP DeskJet use?
- HP DeskJet printers use different kinds of models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your DeskJet printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which usually consists of alphanumeric characters. For example, the HP DeskJet 5740 printer uses an ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 62 for standard yield and HP 62XL for high yield.