HP DeskJet 840c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 840c Ink Cartridges from $13.99
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $51.00 (79% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridge on a HP DeskJet 840C?
- Turn on your printer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer's back.
- Lift the cradle latch and open the top cover.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its cradle.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 840c ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet 840c cartridge in the print cartridge cradle and press it down firmly.
- Close the latch on the cradle. You'll hear a click when the latch is entirely closed.
- Connect the power cord, then close the top lid.
HP DeskJet 840C Ink Cartridges FAQS
- Can you use compatible ink cartridges in HP printers?
- Yes, you can use compatible ink cartridges for your HP printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 15 black ink cartridge and HP 17 tri-color ink cartridge for your HP DeskJet 840c printer.
- Can I refill HP DeskJet cartridge?
- You can have your HP DeskJet ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.