HP Deskjet F380 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet F380 Ink Cartridges from $11.99
Save $24.11 (46% off retail price)
Save $36.10 (48% off retail price)
Save $62.22 (49% off retail price)
Save $13.00 (52% off retail price)
Save $16.09 (49% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (29% off retail price)
How to install HP Deskjet F380 ink cartridges?
- Make sure to turn on the printer.
- Open the carriage access door. The ink cartridge’s carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop before you proceed.
- When the carriage is idle and silent, gently press the cartridge down to release it and then remove it out of its slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP F380 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the new HP Deskjet F380 cartridge replacement into the empty slot. Then, push lightly on the cartridge's upper portion until it clicks into place.
- Close the carriage access door.
HP Deskjet F380 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP Deskjet F380 use?
- The HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One printer uses the HP 21 black ink cartridge, HP 22 tri-color ink cartridge, and HP 58 photo color ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers the standard replacement HP 21 black, HP 22 color, and HP 58 photo color ink cartridges that are high-quality and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you refill ink cartridges?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.