How To Install HP DeskJet Plus 4158 Ink Cartridges?
HP DeskJet Plus 4158 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet Plus 4158 Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet Plus 4158 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the output tray in front of the printer and then open the printer ink access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- Gently push down the ink cartridge to release it, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 4158 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet 4158 ink cartridges to its respective slot, gently push it in until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer cartridge access door.
HP DeskJet Plus 4158 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet Plus 4158 use?
- HP DeskJet Plus 4158 printer uses the HP 67 black and HP 67 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high yield HP 67XL black and HP 67XL tri-color ink cartridges. The high yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version. Replacement HP DeskJet Plus 4158 high yield and standard yield ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These ink cartridges will work as replacements of the original HP 67 and HP 67XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- How many pages does an HP XL cartridge print?
- HP 67XL black ink cartridge can print up to 240 pages while the HP 67XL tri-color ink cartridge can print up to 200 pages at 5% page yield.