How To Install HP ENVY 4522 Ink Cartridges?
HP ENVY 4522 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 4522 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How to install HP ENVY 4522 ink replacement cartridges?
- Lift the ink cartridge access door. The carriage shifts to the left slide.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP ENVY 4522 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Lift up the cover on the ink cartridge slot.
- Insert the new HP 4522 ink cartridge into its color-coded slot until it snaps into place. Hold the cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing the printer.
- Close the cover on the ink cartridge slot to secure the ink cartridge into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
HP Envy 4522 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does my HP Envy 4522 use?
- The HP Envy 4522 printer uses the HP 63 and 63XL ink cartridges in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 63 black ink cartridge that produces up to 190 pages, while the high yield HP 63XL black ink cartridge gives up to 480 sheets at 5% page coverage. As for the tri-color cartridges, you can get up to 165 printouts for the standard yield HP 63 ink cartridge and up to 330 pages for the high yield HP 63XL at 5% page coverage. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you refill HP Envy ink cartridges?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.