How To Install HP Envy 6055e Ink Cartridges
HP Envy 6055e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Envy 6055e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $9.48 (20% off retail price)
Save $14.11 (20% off retail price)
Save $27.05 (23% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $13.05 (40% off retail price)
Save $14.05 (42% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (6% off retail price)
How to change HP Envy 6055e ink cartridges on printer?
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the printer ink access door by lifting it until it's locked in place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- To release the ink cartridge, lift the ink cartridge cover then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 6055e ink cartridges, open them over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 6055e ink cartridge to its respective slot and put the ink cover back into place.
- Close the printer ink access door and try to print a test page.
- What ink does HP Envy use?
- HP Envy printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your Envy printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, HP Envy 6055e printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 67 for standard yield and HP 67XL for high yield.
- How do I make my HP printer not use HP ink?
- Remanufactured or replacement ink cartridges usually works instantly without doing any configuration. But in case your printer don't accept them, you may try to disable the "HP Cartridge Protection" by accessing the "HP printer software", then go to "Settings". Look for "HP Cartridge Protection" and then "Disable" it.