HP 4650 Ink Cartridges Replacement Guide
HP 4650 Ink Cartridges - OfficeJet 4650 Ink
Replacement HP 4650 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
HP 4650 Ink Cartridge Replacement Guide
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, then put a white plain paper to the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by using the handles that can be found on both sides of the printer, then gently lift it up.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed.
- Open the lid or the cover of the ink cartridge first, then carefully press it down so you can pull the cartridge out from the slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave cartridge for HP OfficeJet 4650. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridge into its respective slot. You should hear a click indicating that it is locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then the printer should automatically print an alignment page. Please wait for the printer to complete this process.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Ink Cartridges FAQs
What ink does HP OfficeJet 4650 use?
The HP OfficeJet 4650 printer uses the standard-yield HP 63 black and tri-color ink cartridge. This printer is also compatible with the high-yield HP 63XL ink cartridge, which also comes in the same color variation. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 63 and HP 63XL ink cartridges that can match the OEM's performance but at a much more affordable price.
Are HP 63 and 65 ink cartridges interchangeable?
No, they are not interchangeable. HP 63 and HP 65 ink cartridges have different fittings, contact coppers, and printer compatibility. Printers that use HP 63 cannot use HP 65 ink cartridges, and vice versa. If you ever install an HP 65 ink cartridge to a printer that only uses HP 63, then your printer will recognize it as an incorrect cartridge and might cause some damage to your printer. So make sure to only install the ink cartridge intended for your printer.
Can you refill HP ink cartridges?
Yes, you can refill genuine cartridges. You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge. If you need a step-by-step instruction on how to refill an ink cartridge, check our ink refill guide, and you will be redirected to the right page.
Replacement HP 4650 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Review for Replacement HP 63 Ink XL Combo Pack of 3 Cartridges - High Yield: 2 Black, 1 ColorOne of the black cartridges only printed about 40 copies and started spreading ink all over the page.Was this review helpful?
yesReview for Replacement HP 63XL Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 2 - High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Tri-colorThe first 2 was bad i ask for a return Label so I could return 2 defected ones. i never receive the label. The last 2 i receive was very good thanks. Please send me a return Label.Was this review helpful?
HP inkReview for Replacement HP 63XL Combo Ink of 5 Cartridges - High Yield: 3 Black, 2 Tri-colorgreat product and shipped relatively quicklyWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridge - F6U64AN - High YieldExcellent product and prompt service. Have purchased ink for several years and am very happy in all respectsWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63XL Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 2 - High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Tri-colorOne cartridge stopped working before it was empty. Printer did not recognize it as full. Otherwise very happy with product and price.Was this review helpful?
Nice to have items shippedReview for Replacement HP 63XL Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 2 - High Yield: 1 Black, 1 Tri-colorNice to have items shippedWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63 Color Ink Cartridge - F6U61ANGreat service n a quality productWas this review helpful?
So far, ink cartridge worked fine.Review for Replacement HP63XL Color Ink Cartridge - F6U63AN - High YieldCartridge worked fine. Very satisfied.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridge - F6U64AN - High YieldIt has worked out great. Can’t tell the difference!Was this review helpful?
I have always been satisfied ...Review for Replacement HP63XL Color Ink Cartridge - F6U63AN - High YieldI have always been satisfied with the ink I have ordered from Compandsave. Great prices, quality, and quantity of prints. However, on occasion a cartridge is faulty and has to be returned. I am APPALLED that I am being charged a fee to return it! It's not that I ordered the wrong cartridge - it's that it DOES NOT WORK.Not my fault yet I am being penalized. Never have I experienced this before with any product I've ordered from any website. For that reason only, I will be looking for an alternative website to purchase from.Was this review helpful?