HP OfficeJet 4650 Ink Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement for HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP 4650 ink cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for HP 4650 printer ink cartridges?
- Our replacement HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original HP printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install a replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP 4650 ink cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order HP OfficeJet 4650 printer ink cartridges in bulk. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridges that suits you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our replacement HP 4650 ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced HP OfficeJet 4650 ink replacement are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompandSave's HP 4650 printer ink cartridges will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 4650 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP OfficeJet 4650 Ink Cartridges from $21.99
Save $37.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $1.01 (3% off retail price)
Save $56.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $95.00 (47% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (46% off retail price)
Save $-1.00 (0% off retail price)
Save $18.00 (43% off retail price)
Save $5.00 (18% off retail price)
How to change HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on then put a white plain paper to the paper tray.
- Open the HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridge access door by using the handles that can be found on both sides of the printer, then gently lift it up.
- The HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridge carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Open the lid or the cover of the ink cartridge first, then carefully press it down so you can pull the cartridge out from the slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridge to its respective slot, you should hear a click indicating that its locked in.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then the printer should automatically print an alignment page. Please wait for the printer to complete this process.
Most Common HP OfficeJet 4650 Ink Cartridge Questions
- What ink does HP OfficeJet 4650 use?
- HP OfficeJet 4650 can use either the standard yield HP 63 or the high yield which is the HP 63XL ink cartridges.
- Are HP 63 and 65 ink cartridges interchangeable?
- No, they are not interchangeable. HP OfficeJet 4650 can only use HP 63 or the high yield HP 63XL. Printers that use HP 63 cannot use HP 65 and vice versa.