HP PSC 750 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 750 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $177.16 (71% off retail price)
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (71% off retail price)
How do I install HP PSC 750 ink cartridges?
- Turn the printer on.
- Pull the printer access door upwards to remove the used cartridge. Wait until it comes to a full stop.
- Lift the latch to release the used cartridges.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP PSC 750 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Place the new HP PSC 750 printer cartridge into its corresponding slot and close the cartridge latch.
- Close the printer access door.
HP PSC 750 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP PSC 750 use?
- HP PSC 750 printer uses the standard yield HP 15 black and HP 78 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 15 and HP 78 ink cartridges, which are high-quality printer inks that are budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I use other ink in my HP printer?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are not only manufactured for consumers to save money, but also they are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ones. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty, so you can shop and use them without any worries.