HP PSC 950 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP PSC 950 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $177.16 (71% off retail price)
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (71% off retail price)
How do I install HP PSC 950 ink cartridge?
- Turn on your printer.
- Lift the access door of the print cartridge access door.
- Grab the handle of the used cartridge, pull it forward, and then raise it up to remove it.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP PSC 950 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP PSC 950 printer ink cartridge into the slot with the label facing you.
- Close the cartridge access door.
HP PSC 950 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink is compatible with HP 950?
- The HP PSC 950 printer uses the standard yield HP 15 black and HP 78 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 15 and HP 78 ink cartridges, which are high-quality printer inks that are budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. You can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer.